Force One Inground Sprinkler Systems is a professional, dependable, well-rounded company with over 35 years experience to take care of all your concerns and watering needs.
Whether your current lawn & garden sprinkler system is in need of upgrading, repairs or a little TLC, we can inform you of the many new and exciting innovations that have occurred in the lawn & garden sprinkler industry, which will add to its longevity.
Bruce takes pride in putting Force One customers needs first and will evaluate your current lawn & garden sprinkler system, Bruce will bring to your attention if any repairs are needed or any changes that could be made to provide you with an effective irrigation system, a quote will be provided before any work begins and only then with your approval he will start the work.
We also have a variety of annual service contracts to suit your needs best!
Listed below is a summary of services that we offer:
- Residential, commercial Irrigation installation
- Residential Landscape Lighting
- Custom Irrigation & Lighting systems design
- Service packages and system analysis
- Spring start-up & system winterization
- Lawn Sprinkler repairs for all makes & models
- Wire tracking & location
- Conversion to an automatic sprinkler system
- Drip & micro systems
- Leak detection
- Additions to existing systems
- Sprinkler electrical repair & troubleshooting
- Lawn seeding and fertilizing
SPRING START-UP – (April, May)
- Close all drain valves and plugs
- Open water valves
- Check main for leaks and damage
- Go thru each individual zone, adjust or clean heads for proper operation and coverage
- Set control timer for spring season watering
- Adjust rain sensor setting
MID-YEAR CHECK-UP – (June, July, August) – At Customers Request
- Adjustments will be made according to varying weather conditions and/or changes in landscaping or shrub growth
- Go thru each individual zone and adjust heads for proper operation and coverage
- Adjust rain sensor setting according to the varying weather conditions
- Inspect main and ball valve for leaks
WINTERIZATION – (October, November, December)
- Shut off water to irrigation system
- Open all drain valves and plugs
- Blow out all main lines, valves and heads with air
- Make sure system is free from water
- Turn controller off
Serving these areas of Ontario, Barrie, Collingwood, Midland. Orillia, Penetanguishene, Wasaga Beach and all the surroundings areas in Simcoe County!